Workshop on Knowledge Representation and Information Management for Financial Risk Management
- Final Report The final report was released at a public reception held at the Pew Charitable Trusts on November 29, 2010.
Here is some online coverage of the reception:
The following are the raw notes recorded during the individual breakout sessions:
- Group 1 Report
- Group 2 Report
- Group 3 Report
- Group 4 Report
- Group 5 Report
- Group 6 Report
- Group 7 Report
- Group 8 Report
Some research papers and other documents:
- A formal report will be prepared after the conclusion of the workshop. Please check back in late July.
- A short paper containing some summary lessons from the FIW conference, Using Data for Systemic Financial Risk Management has been submitted for possible presentation at the biennial Conference on Innovative Data Systems Research (CIDR 2011).
- Benjamin Grosof offered a presentation on research directions in KR and integration for financial services.
- Text of the legislation creating the Office of Financial Research, excerpted from the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill.
- Benjamin Grosof's presentation on Semantic Web Rules for Financial Risk Management to the Semantic Web Meetup, after hours at the RuleML 2010 conference in Washington, DC.